Let it be done by Prayer! Que sea hecho por la Oracion!
Regional Christian University is a Full Gospel, Bible based, holiness institution of higher education which endeavors to prepare Hispanic young people and adults on both sides of the border to fulfill the Great Commission, regardless of their economic situation.
Regional Christian University was originally founded as Regional Bible College in January of 1998 in Edinburg, Texas, by Dr. David and his first wife, Ana L. Hoyte, who sadly passed away in 2015.
The College was envisioned to bring needy young people from Mexico to offer them free training for the work of the Lord. We still seek to be considerate of the financial situation of so many students and are continuing the vision of offering quality biblical higher education through the use of scholarships, donations, and fund-raising.
Moderate fees are paid by those who are able to contribute, but diverse sources of income are in the process of development in order to offset expenses and perpetuate the outreach to underprivileged people who are desirous of receiving theological and Christian liberal arts training.
Both national and international students are now recruited who have a desire to prepare themselves for the work of the Kingdom of God.
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe that God is one Essence in Three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin, Mary.
4. We believe that Jesus died and shed His blood as full payment for our sins, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the majesty on High.
5. We believe in water baptism for born-again believers.
6. We believe that the true Church is composed of persons who have exercised their faith in Jesus Christ and have been regenerated by the Holy Ghost.
7. We believe that Bible reading, prayer, and spiritual praise and worship are essential parts of congregational expression.
8. We believe in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost and the availability of spiritual giftings.
10. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer in order to empower him/her to work the works of Christ.
11. We believe in divine healing as part of the Atonement.
12. We believe in the power of God to grant us full deliverance from evil spirits.
13. We believe in the present-day manifestation of the five-fold ministry, given by Jesus Christ to perfect His Church.
Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies, AA
Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies, BA
Associate of Arts in Christian Education, AA
Bachelor of Arts in Christian Education, BA
General Diploma in Biblical Studies
General Diploma in Christian Education
General Bible Certificate
Teaching Ministry Certificate
To Regional Christian University
Blesses Edinburg Mayor's Breakfast
Is Completed at Regional Christian University